Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Submit your Blog to Blogged.com


So I read through the Technorati site, which looks very professional. Then I tried the other links on the Blogger Help, and the links were broken.

Next I googled for Blog submission sites. I tried a number of them, and found that some charge a fee for submission, becuase of the review process. Others are back logged with their reviews, and are not taking submissions right now. Then I found Blogged.com. It was like Goldilocks finding her way out of the woods! I found Blogged.com and Technorati to be the EASIEST to use. I tried submitting this newbie blog, and after all that work (it asks you far tags, description and categories), it made me sign up, loosing my entry form stuff.

Ugh. Anyway. It is still the EASIEST, so I recommend signing up on Blogged.com first, then submitting your blog. What I alos like about Blogged.com is the fine print (Terms of Service) is simple and straigh forward. No heavy hidden gotchas.

What was confusing is after submitting my blog, I clicked on my Profile, and it listed my blog, but it said:
Your blog is not on Blogged (Click Here to Submit)
Well, I think what is really going on, is there is a period of time you have to wait for your blog to be reviewed. I will check back each day to see how long it takes. Geez, if they are reviewing my blog, I better have enough posts for it to be worth their while looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment