Friday, July 3, 2009

Followers of your blog


I'm wondering how you get people to link to your blog. My friends say that is not how it's done. There is a section on the sidebar called Followers. I now have two of my friends as followers. :)
My friend Denice is one of my Followers. She has a blog called Quaffing Wine

I went to her blog and figured out how to follow hers. I scrolled down to Followers on the sidebar and clicked on the Follow button. A popup appears to add viewers as a Follower, as in the image to the right.

Here I added my photo, and added links to my websites and blogs.
It's pretty easy.
Here's an image of how to add a link.
I added my blogs and my websites:
Then I saw you can sign into the Following section. When I signed in, I found my friends and a link to invite others.

Then I went back to QuaffingWine by clicking the back to Quaffing Wine link.

The blog updates and shows my photo. You can click on my photo, and it shows all my links!

How cool it that?

No comments:

Post a Comment